Spring is here - flowers are blooming, birds are chirping, and Evolve Marketing is growing! As we take on exciting new projects, we’re also adding not just one, but two new members to the Evolve team.
Meet Brandon Triplett, Junior Web Developer
Brandon, nicknamed “The Funko Fanatic” for his love of Funko Pop figures, joined the Evolve team in early January. Since then, Brandon has been putting his knowledge of web development to the test to help launch and maintain custom web designs. He feels he has been learning and evolving every day, “Ever since starting my journey here, I have been pushed and challenged to become a better developer than I was the day before. There's great support here within this team and that's what I like the most.”
As the new Junior Web Developer, Brandon will be:
- Implementing front end changes on existing websites, including visual and functional changes
- Preforming maintenance upkeep on websites
- Creating new pages and posts using front end development code
- Sharing a new Funko Pop figure from his collection every Friday via our Microsoft Teams chat
In his free time, Brandon enjoys watching a good horror movie, whipping up a new recipe in the kitchen, and playing video games.
Meet Kristen Lauck, Digital Marketing Coordinator
Kristen, also known as “The Detailer” for her sharp eye and attention to detail, was also welcomed onto the Evolve team in January. Kristen graduated from The University of Akron in 2019 and this is her first position out of school. She’s excited to dig in and is hungry to learn, “I’m so excited to be at Evolve. I’ve learned so much already and can’t wait to continue to evolve in this role.”
In her role as the Digital Marketing Coordinator, Kristen will be:
- Crafting social media posts
- Helping create PPC campaigns
- Running and analyzing custom reports
- Creating engaging eNews content
- Writing optimized blog posts backed by keyword research
- Baking desserts for her team members (once we are back in the office)
When she’s not writing content for SEO, creating social media posts, or researching search engine marketing best practices, Kristen loves to practice yoga, run on the Towpath, or bake something sweet.
Contact Evolve Marketing for Your Digital Marketing and Web Redesign Needs
At Evolve, we know a thing or two about growth. Looking to help your business evolve? We have an experienced, passionate team that’s eager to help you achieve your goals.
Contact the Evolve team for all your digital marketing and web design needs. We pride ourselves on creating sustainable partnerships with our clients and working hard to help their businesses flourish. Learn more about the services we offer by contacting us today.